Today, the Annual General Meeting of PSP Swiss Property Ltd was held in Zug. In accordance with Order 2 on measures to combat coronavirus (COVID-19) (COVID-19 Order 2), the General Meeting was held without the physical presence of the shareholders. As indicated, the shareholders can exercise their voting rights through the independent representative of the shareholders. In total, 32,608,454 shares respectively 71.09% of the share capital were represented. All the proposals of the board of directors as formulated in the invitation to the general meeting of March 18, 2020 were approved. Among others, the resolutions include:
- Dividend payment of CHF 3.60 gross per share for the 2019 financial year. Payment in cash takes place on April 17, 2020 (payment date), ex-date on April 15, 2020.
- Acceptance of the remuneration report and approval of the maximum total amount of remuneration for the Board of Directors and the Management Board.
- Re-election of Luciano Gabriel as chairman of the board of directors and the six other current members of the board of directors as well as the four current members of the remuneration committee (for a term of one year each).
- Election of Mr. Henrik Saxborn as new member of the Board of Directors (one year term).
- Re-election of Ernst & Young AG, Zurich, as auditor for the financial year 2020, and of Proxy Voting Services GmbH, Zurich, as independent shareholder representative for a term of one year.
The Compensation Committee and the Audit Committee are both composed of Peter Forstmoser (Chairman), Adrian Dudle, Nathan Hetz and Josef Stadler; the nomination committee of Josef Stadler (chairman), Corinne Denzler and Adrian Dudle.
Giacomo Balzarini, CEO · Phone +41 (0) 44 625 59 59 · Mobile +41 (0) 79 207 32 40
Vasco Cecchini, CCOPhone +41 (0) 44 625 57 23Mobile +41 (0) 79 650 84 32
Q1 2020 publication5 May 2020
Publication S1 202018 August 2020
Publication Q1-Q3 202010 November 2020
Publication FY 202023 February 2021
2021 Annual General Meeting March 31, 2021