Investment company RV Capital GmbH (current portfolio) purchases Carvana Co, Alphabet Inc during the quarter ended Q1 2020, according to the latest documents filed by investment company, RV Capital GmbH. In the first quarter of 2020, RV Capital GmbH held 6 shares with a total value of $ 141 million. These are the details of purchases and sales.
For more details on RV Capital GmbH’s purchases and sales,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/rv+capital+gmbh/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the 5 main titles of RV Capital GmbH
- Facebook Inc (FB) – 238,000 shares, 28.15% of the total portfolio. 15.31% added shares
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC) – 127,400 shares, 23.10% of the total portfolio. 11.27% shares added
- Wix.com Ltd (WIX) – 300,100 shares, 21.45% of the total portfolio. 10.53% added shares
- Trupanion Inc (TRUP) – 770,317 shares, 14.22% of the total portfolio. 3.05% added shares
- Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) – 11,400 stocks, 9.39% of the total portfolio. 39.02% shares added
New purchase: Carvana Co (CVNA)
RV Capital GmbH began to own Carvana Co. Purchase prices ranged from $ 29.35 to $ 110.09, with an average price estimated at $ 77.87. The stock is now trading at around $ 101.79. The impact on a portfolio linked to this purchase is 3.7%. The holding was 94,642 shares at.
Added: Alphabet Inc (GOOGL)
RV Capital GmbH increased its stake in Alphabet Inc by 39.02%. The purchase prices were between $ 1,054.13 and $ 1,524.87, with an average price estimated at $ 1,359.46. The stock is now trading at around $ 1,384.88. The impact on a portfolio of this purchase is 2.64%. The holding was 11,400 shares in.
Here is the complete portfolio of RV Capital GmbH. See also:
1. Undervalued shares of RV Capital GmbH
2. The main growth companies of RV Capital GmbH, and
3. High yield shares of RV Capital GmbH
4. Inventories RV Capital GmbH continues to purchase