Kiruna, November 20, 2020
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2020
- The result for the period amounts to -7,239 (-4,282) KSEK.
- After-tax earnings per share was -0.01 (-0.01) SEK
- The cash flow during the period was -6,618 (9,379) KSEK
- Capitalized exploration expense assets amounted to 325,712 (295,451) KSEK
- Liquidity at the end of the period was 12,665 (15,864) KSEK
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2020
- The result for the period amounts to -9,304 (-10,957) KSEK
- Earnings per share for the period was -0.02 (-0.03) SEK
- Total assets at the end of the period was 344,548 (321,133) KSEK
- Cash flow during the period was -6,433 (14,479) KSEK
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE PERIOD
- Copperstone hired Kati Oy and Arctic Drilling Company to drill diamond in Viscaria, Kiruna.
- Copperstone has recruited Anna Tyni as site manager.
- Extraordinary general meeting; Lars Seiz has elected a new director.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE PERIOD
- Copperstone has recruited the meritorious Glenn Nilsson as mining director.
- Copperstone announced a rights issue of 160 MSEK; including 82 MSEK committed in advance.
- Copperstone agrees to prepay Sunstone 26 MSEK for the additional purchase price of the environmental permit at Viscaria, which will result in a realization gain of 20 MSEK.
“The Viscaria Copper project is advancing across multiple frontiers simultaneously, from recruiting mining specialists to resource and exploration drilling, as well as an increased number of environmental study workflows. All this against the backdrop of strong demand for copper and market sentiment, based on the fact that copper plays a crucial role in the energy transition from fossil fuels to renewables, ”comments Michael Mattsson, CEO.
For more information, please contact Michael Mattsson (CEO) on +46 (0) 705-739777, or [email protected] or visit the Copperstone webpage: www.copperstone.se. The full report for the third quarter of 2020 is attached. This press release contains inside information which Copperstone Resources AB (publ) is required to publish in accordance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR). The information was provided by the aforementioned contact for publication on November 20, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. CET.
About Copperstone – Copperstone is a publicly traded company listed as COPP B on the NASDAQ First North Growth Market (Stockholm). The certified advisor is Augment Partners AB, [email protected], +46 8 505 65 172. The company focuses on exploration for base and precious metals near the internationally recognized mining districts of Kiruna and the Skellefte field in the north from Sweden. In addition, the company also has an operating concession in the Bergslagen mining region in central Sweden.
Qualified Person – The technical information contained herein has been reviewed by Company Qualified Person (QP) Thomas Lindholm M. Sc., GeoVista AB, Luleå.