DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Nov 20, 2020 –
The Indian SHP market by type (micro-hydropower, mini-hydropower), by components (electromechanical equipment, electrical infrastructure, civil works), by capacity (up to 1 MW, 1-10 MW), by Region, Competition, Forecast and The Opportunities report, 2026 ”has been added to the offering from ResearchAndMarkets.com.
The Indian SHP market is expected to grow at a constant rate during the forecast period. The Indian SHP market is fueled by the increasing applications of small hydropower projects for rural electrification, financial incentives, policy initiatives, among others. In addition, the growing need for green and environmentally friendly sources of power generation due to growing concerns about climate change and GHG emissions is expected to further propel the market over the next five years.
The Indian SHP market is segmented on the basis of type, components, capacity, company and regional distribution. Depending on the type, the market can be divided into micro-hydropower and mini-hydropower. The mini-hydropower segment is expected to hold a significant market share during the forecast period, as the facilities in the mini-hydropower segment are largely driven by rural electrification.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- FLOVEL Energy Private Limited
- B Fouress Ltd
- Toshiba India Private Limited
- Siemens India
- ANDRITZ Hydro Pvt. Ltd.
- HNAC Technology Co Ltd
- Hitachi Mitsubishi Hydro Corporation
- Him Urja Private Limited
- Vindhyachal Hydro Power Pvt. Ltd.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian SHP market.
- To classify and forecast the India SHP market based on type, component, capacity, company and regional distribution.
- Identify the drivers and challenges of the Indian SHP market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions etc. in the Indian SHP market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of the major players operating in the Indian SHP market.
5. India SHP Market Outlook
5.1. Market size and forecast
5.2. Market share and forecasts
5.2.1. By type (micro hydro, mini hydro)
5.2.2. By components (electromechanical equipment, electrical infrastructure, civil engineering works)
5.2.3. By capacity (up to 1 MW, 1-10 MW)
5.2.4. By region (East; West; North; South)
6. Outlook for the SHP market in North India
6.1. Market size and forecast
6.2. Market share and forecasts
6.2.3. By end user industry
7. Outlook for the SHP market in Eastern India
7.1. Market size and forecast
7.2. Market share and forecasts
7.2.3. By end user industry
8. South India SHP Market Outlook
8.1. Market size and forecast
8.2. Market share and forecasts
8.2.3. By end user industry
9. Outlook for the SHP market in West India
9.1. Market size and forecast
9.2. Market share and forecasts
9.2.3. By end user industry
11. Market trends and developments
12. Political and regulatory landscape
13. Economic profile of India
14. Competitive landscape
14.1. Competition outlook
15. Strategic recommendations
16. About the author and disclaimer
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST office hours, dial 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: INDIA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: UTILITY ENERGY
SOURCE: Research and markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/20/2020 6:01 a.m. / DISC: 11/20/2020 6:01 a.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2020.