BANGALORE from India, November 22, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The liquid packaging market is segmented by material (cardboard, plastic, glass, metal and others), technology (aseptic liquid packaging, blow molding and shape fill seal), packaging format (flexible, films , support) up Pouches, Bag-in-box, Rigid, Carton, Cartons) and End User (Food and Beverage, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Household, Industrial and Others. It also covers the global opportunity analysis and forecast of industry until 2027. This report is published on Evaluate reports in the Industrial materials Category.
The size of the global liquid packaging market has been estimated to be 331.8 billion USD in 2019 and should reach 463.2 billion USD by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.5% from 2020 to 2027.
The main factors driving the growth in liquid packaging market size, increasing demand in food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries, increasing concerns about disposal of plastic packaging products and strict government regulations regarding plastic packaging.
Inquire for a sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-0V31/Liquid_Packaging_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE LIQUID PACKAGING MARKET
The food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries have one of the largest customer bases in the world, and these industries are the main end consumers of liquid packaging. Increasing disposable income and lifestyle changes have affected consumption patterns, leading to increased demand for packaged soft drinks and other consumer goods. E-commerce sites are also aimed at a consumer product using liquid packaging. This includes personal care products, cosmetics, over-the-counter medications, topical solutions, and household care products. Additionally, ecommerce co-packers are asking for personalized packaging strategies that reduce lead times. Growing demand from the food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the size of liquid packaging.
The fast paced lifestyle, along with the improved convenience of bottled beverages compared to other types of packaging, such as glass bottles, is another major driver of the growth in the size of the liquid packaging market.
The growing demand for environmentally friendly packaging is driving the sizing demand of the liquid packaging market. Liquid cardboard packaging is increasingly preferred due to its recyclability and ecological characteristics.
See the full report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-0V31/liquid-packaging
ANALYSIS OF THE LIQUID PACKAGING MARKET SHARE
On the basis of end user, the food and beverage segment accounted for the largest share of liquid packaging market in 2019. Pharmaceutical segment is the fastest growing segment due to the growth of the industry pharmaceutical.
On the basis of packaging format, the rigid liquid packaging segment accounted for the liquid packaging market share in 2019 due to the abundant use of glass and plastic bottles and containers.
Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest liquid packaging market share. This dominance of the liquid packaging market share is attributed to the presence of countries such as India and China who have a large base of food and beverage consumers and other liquid packaging end users. In addition, rapid population growth in countries such as India, China, Pakistan, Thailand and Indonesia, together with the growth in disposable income per capita, has led to the rapid growth of the liquid food industry which in turn is driving the growth of the liquid packaging market.
North America and Europe are mature markets with early consumer adoption of processed foods. The liquid packaging market share in these regions is expected to grow steadily.
Inquire for regional reports: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-0V31/Liquid_Packaging_Market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Polyethylene terephthalate
- Aseptic liquid packaging
- Form filling seal
By packaging format
- Standing pouches
- Bottles, jars, cans and tubes (the largest)
By end user
- food and drinks
- Personal care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Buy Now for Single User + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0V31&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Business Users + COVID-19 Impacts: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-0V31&lic=enterprise-license
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comments section for our subscription plans.
- the liquid packaging cardboard market represented revenues of 14 310 million USD in 2017, and should reach $ 20,747 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.7% from 2018 to 2025. Based on the type, the market is segmented into Brick Liquid Board, Gable Board and Shaped Liquid Board. On the basis of shelf life, the market is categorized into long shelf life cardboard, which is further divided into cardboard and PE (extrusion polymer) and aluminum. Likewise, short shelf life cartons are divided into cardboard and PE (extrusion polymer). By end use, it is divided into liquid dairy products, carbonated non-carbonated drinks, liquid foods and alcoholic beverages.
- the Liquid Packaging Bags Market Global Research Reports is segmented into Product Type: PET, HDPE, PP, PVC, Metallized Films, Application: Beverage Packaging, Lubricant Packaging, Consumer Packaging, Others, Region: Global, North America, Europe, Canada, India, Germany, France, South Korea, UK and major players and regions.
- The Global Liquid Food Packaging Market is segmented into product type: folding cartons, bags and pouches, others, application: dairy products, fruit juices, vegetable juices, others, region: global, North America, China, Europe, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, turkey, Taiwan & key players.
- the Special Shape Liquid Packaging Cardboard Market is segmented into product type: less than 200ml, 201-500ml, 501-1000ml, greater than 1000ml, application: dairy, fruit juice, vegetable juice, other, region: global, North America, Canada, India, France, UK, Europe, Germany, South Korea.
- Rectangle liquid packing carton is segmented by product type: less than 200ml, 201-500ml, 501-1000ml, greater than 1000ml, application: dairy, fruit juice, vegetable juice, others, region: global, global, North America, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Europe, South Korea, India & key players.
- Square liquid packing carton is segmented by product type: less than 200ml, 201-500ml, 501-1000ml, greater than 1000ml, application: dairy, fruit juice, vegetable juice, other, region: global, North America, Germany, UK, France, Canada, Europe, India, South Korea, key players.
Valuates offers in-depth market insight across various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your specific needs in your niche region and that’s why we offer report customization. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains the detailed research methodology used to generate the report, please also contact our sales team for a full list of our data sources
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/825036/Valuates_Reports_Logo.jpg
For the United States, call toll free 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST, call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: + 91-9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE assesses reports