Dublin, December 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “United Kingdom: Medical, surgical and veterinary furniture 2014-2024” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
This report forecasts the evolution of the market at an average annual rate of 1.84% at the level of 242,738 thousand euros in 2024.
The aim of this edition is to better reflect the current market landscape with an emphasis on explaining the results for the historical assessment of demand, supply and prices using quantitative models and on the presentation of the results of the forecast of demand, supply and prices for the next 5 years.
The report is divided into three sections: supply, demand and price.
The period covered by the report is 2014-2024 and it:
- Combines explanations and interpretation of analysis results in written (text) form with the support of graphical methods specific to explanatory analysis to maximize understanding of information.
- Documents historical analysis in terms of quantitative modeling of data to reach the most hidden conclusions.
- Presents and explains the results of the central scenario estimates that include the impact of macroeconomic shocks at the national and international levels, as well as 95% confidence intervals.
Section 1 – Supply
- The first part of this chapter contains the detailed historical analysis, segmented on the two destination markets of the products, the domestic market and the non-domestic market (exports).
- In the second part of this chapter, we have included the presentation and explanation of the results of our forecasting models. In addition, the results are divided into product destination markets, domestic market and non-domestic market (exports).
Section 2 – Application
- The first part of this chapter includes the detailed historical analysis, segmented into the two markets of origin of the products, the domestic market and the non-domestic market (imports).
- In the second part of this chapter, we have included the analysis of the demand disseminated at the regional level.
- The third part of this chapter contains the presentation and explanation of the results of our forecasting models. The results are segmented into product origin markets, domestic and non-domestic (imports).
Section 3 – Prices
- The first part of this chapter is devoted to the study of the historical evolution of the price, the analysis includes both the supply part and the demand part.
- In the second part, we present and explain the results of the models used to estimate the price of supply and demand.
Main topics covered:
1.1 Historical period 2014-2019
1.2 Forecast period 2020-2024
2.1 Historical period 2014-2019
2.2 Forecast period 2020-2024
3.1 Historical period 2014-2019
3.2 Forecast period 2020-2024
4.1 Data for the historical period (2014-2019)
4.2 Forecast data for the next 5 years (2020-2024)
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9li54e
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers personalized research services providing targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900