AT Market for Healthcare Analytics in Europe The research report for 2021 provides a baseline overview of the industry and information on market size, share, growth, cost structure, market competition, challenges and opportunities, opportunities, revenue, and forecast for 2025. key market elements and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present, technological growth. This report also includes a general and comprehensive study of the health analytics market in Europe with all its aspects influencing market growth. This report provides exhaustive quantitative market analyzes and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and performance. The report covers post-COVID-19 exposure on various regions and large countries, as well as on the future development of the industry.
The European health analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period 2020-2025.
Leading companies in the European health analytics market: IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Cerner Corporation, McKesson Europe AG, Optum, Inc., 3M Company, HP Europe BV, Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc., QVIA Inc., Datawizard SRL, SAS Institute Inc., other.
Request this report:
– Reducing treatment costs and predicting possible emergency services is driving the market. Digitized medical records can more effectively identify patient data and histories. Predictive analytics can isolate patients who may be at risk of crisis from chronic health problems, enabling doctors to develop treatment plans that reduce the number of emergency calls as well as generally lower resource costs.
– Based on the individual needs of healthcare providers and healthcare authorities, HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society) Europe offers personalized services related to the digitization of healthcare and healthcare delivery to analyze data and turn it into actionable results. Their solutions include classic benchmarking, health information technology (HIT) research, and consulting services for regional or national health authorities. They have developed several models to measure the maturity of digital developments and processes in healthcare, offering leading edge solutions in critical decisions.
Some of the key market developments:
– December 2019 – Gemelli University Hospital in Rome, in partnership with IT platform leader InterSystems, unveiled its TrakCare electronic medical record (EMR) system. The TrakCare implementation provided features such as EMR, unified clinical and administrative capabilities, and drug management.
Key market trends
Significant share of big data analytics in healthcare in the United Kingdom
– Big data analytics in the health sector is generating significant revenue for the UK after professional services. Healthcare is a business that generates terabytes of data per month, and a large UK healthcare company already has access to big data analytics.
– The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) is well positioned to take advantage of big data analytics because personal data can compromise every NHS patient’s assessment that already exists and is already much more centralized and normalized with analytics than others countries. … Big Data Analytics is revolutionizing the Leeds healthcare system, which with its network of healthcare organizations, research societies and excellent universities has a unique healthcare and wellness infrastructure that is the UK’s first hub for healthcare innovation.
– In addition, in November 2019, Public Health England announced its focus on predictive elements to predict the future so that resources can be consumed more adequately and adapted to meet the demand that will arise. According to ZDNet, the NHS database contains primary health care records of 65 million people, a huge amount of data enough to predict future resource requirements, providing support to reduce costs and potential clinical complications.
What market factors are explained in the report?
– Key strategic developments: The study also includes key strategic market changes, including R&D, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures and regional growth of leading competitors operating in the market globally and regionally.
– Key market features: The report assessed key market characteristics including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization, gross margin, production, production rate, consumption, import / export, supply / demand, value, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the dynamics of key markets and their latest trends, as well as their respective market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical tools: The European Healthcare Analytics Market Report includes carefully researched and evaluated data on key industry players and their market reach through a range of analytic tools. Analytical tools such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study and return on investment analysis were used to analyze the growth of key players in the market.
For more information on this report visit:
Report customization: This report can be customized to suit your needs to provide additional data for up to 3 companies or countries or 40 hours of analytics.
If you have questions about any of our Market for Healthcare Analytics in Europe Inform or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of the Europe Healthcare Analytics Market Report, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]…
Connect with us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales Department) MarketInsightsReports
Email the address: [email protected]
Tel: + 1704-266-3234, + 91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research across industry verticals including healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemicals, materials, energy, heavy industry, and more. Market analytics reports provide global and regional market overview. 360-degree market overview that includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations.