Covina, CA, May 4, 2021 (GLOBAL) – The global ozone therapy machine market was US $ 145.5 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US $ 561.4 million by 2030, with an annual average expected the growth rate will be 7.6%. Ozone is an active / elemental oxygen source found naturally in the atmosphere. For several years, people have been using ozone therapy in healthcare settings. However, due to security concerns, its use is currently controversial. When a person breathes in ozone, it causes inflammation of the lungs and throat, coughing, and worsening of asthma symptoms. High exposure can cause lung disease and even death. It descends, removing pollution and purifying the atmosphere because it is heavier than air. Ozone is widely used in medicine. On the other hand, many people speculate that ozone may help with heart disease, cancer, candidiasis, HIV, and a host of other conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune diseases, and low back pain.
Request a free sample of this business intelligence report @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/1427
Report “World market for ozone therapy devices, by product type (trolley-mounted ozonizer, therapeutic devices and tabletop ozone therapy devices), by application (oncological treatment, dermatological treatment, gastrointestinal tract treatment, dental treatment, gynecological treatment, etc.)) , By end-user (hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers, outpatient surgery and home care facilities) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa) – trends, analysis and forecast until 2030 “
- In 2019, the FDA issued a resolution banning the use of ozone as a medicinal product. They say ozone is a poisonous gas with no proven use in supportive or preventive medicine.
Request a PDF brochure @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-pdf/1427
An analyst’s perspective:
Cancer and other chronic diseases such as arthritis, corneal ulcers, cystitis, senile dementia, Parkinson’s disease, sepsis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, gastroduodenal ulcers, spondylitis, glaucoma, hepatitis, wound healing and AIDS are expected to rise. to fuel the global market for ozone therapy units. On the other hand, ozone therapy is widely regarded as one of the most versatile forms of medical therapy – an alternative to drugs – as it can be effectively delivered through various organs of the body through the skin, such as the intestines and lungs, into the bloodstream through the ears and teeth to heal damaged parts of the body.
Browse 60 market data tables * and 35 figures * across 140 slides and detailed TOC on the Global Ozone Therapy Device Market, by product type (trolley ozone, therapy devices and tabletop ozone therapy devices), by application (Cancer treatment, dermatological treatment , gastrointestinal care, dental care, gynecological care, and others), by end-user (hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers, outpatient surgical centers and home care facilities) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia) Pacific region , Latin America, Middle East and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast up to 2030 “
To find out about the upcoming trends and ideas prevailing in this market, click the link below:
Key takeaways from the report:
The global market for ozone therapy machines was US $ 145.5 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US $ 561.4 million by 2030, with a CAGR expected to be 7.6%. The global market for ozone therapy machines is segmented by product, end-user and region.
- By product, the global ozone therapy market is divided into trolley mounted ozone units, therapy units and benchtop ozone therapy units.
- By application, the market is segmented into oncological treatment, dermatological treatment, gastrointestinal tract treatment, dental treatment, gynecological treatment and others.
- By the end user, the global market for ozone therapy units is divided into hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers, outpatient surgical centers and home care units.
- By region, the global ozone therapy machine market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Ask for a discount on the current price @ Interaction with other peoplehttps://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-discount/1427
Key players in the global ozone therapy market include Promolife, W&H dentalwerk burmoos GMBH, APOZA Enterprise Co., Ltd., Aquolab, J. Hänsler GmbH, Evozone GmbH, Herrmann Apparatebau GmbH, MIO International Ozonytron GmbH.
The marketplace provides detailed information on the manufacturing base, performance, strengths, manufacturers, and the latest trends to help companies expand their business and drive financial growth. In addition, the report presents dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional markets, competition, dominant key players and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships, as well as regulatory frameworks in different regions, affecting the trajectory of the market. The report includes the latest technological advances and innovations affecting the global market.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights are specialized market research, analytics, marketing / business strategy and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients to make informed business decisions, and to identify and pursue valuable opportunities in a targeted business area. We also help our clients meet their business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some important points answered in this market overview are below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
- Explains the details of key operating strategies with a focus on R&D strategy, corporate structure, localization strategies, manufacturing capabilities and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of market revenue for the forecast period.
- Exploring different market prospects through Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PEST and SWOT analysis.
- Explore the segments that are expected to dominate the market.
- Regional Analysis Study Expecting Highest Growth for the Forecast Period
Key Topics Covered
- Research results
- Research Assumptions
- Study scope
- Research methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market Review
- Market share (%) and BPS analysis, by region
- Competitive environment
- Heatmap analysis
- Analysis of market presence and specifics
- Investment analysis
- Competitive analysis
View related reports:
- Ozone Generator Market
- Air purifier market
- Water Cooled Ozone Generator Market