Technavio’s in-depth market research reports include value chain analysis and validation techniques to help industry leaders improve their businesses.
Download FREE Sample Report
Frequently asked Questions:
- What are the main market drivers?
The digitization of educational materials, the growth of small and medium-sized businesses and the emergence of cost-effective e-learning modules are the main driving forces of the market.
- How fast is the market expected to grow?
The market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8%.
- Who are the best players in the market?
Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City and Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley and Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., Skillsoft Ltd. are the leading market players.
- What are the main market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the digitization of educational materials. However, the lack of effective indicators will hinder the growth of the market.
- How big is the Western European market?
34% of market growth will come from Western Europe in the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get a second one with 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third one for free.
View market snapshot before buying
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will increase over the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City and Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley and Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc. and Skillsoft Ltd. are one of the main market participants. While digitizing training materials will open up huge opportunities for growth, the lack of effective metrics is likely to be a problem for market providers. Seeking to help players strengthen their position in the market, this corporate training market in Europe The forecast report contains a detailed analysis of the leading suppliers in the market. The report also provides industry leaders with competitive intelligence and insight into the various products offered by various companies.
Technavio’s individual research reports offer detailed insights into the impact of COVID-19 on industry, regional and downstream supply chain operations. This tailor-made report will also help customers keep track of new product launches in markets directly and indirectly related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and supply analyzes, and significant changes in supplier operations and government regulations.
The corporate training market in Europe 2021-2025: segmentation
The corporate training market in Europe segmented as shown below:
- Technical courses
- Non-technical courses
- Western Europe
- Scandinavian countries
- Southern Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
To learn more about global trends shaping the future of marketing research, download this free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43294
The corporate training market in Europe 2021-2025: Volume
Technavio provides a detailed picture of the market by examining, synthesizing and summarizing data from multiple sources. The corporate training market in Europe The report covers the following areas:
- The size of the corporate training market in Europe
- Corporate training market trends in Europe
- Corporate training market in Europe Industry analysis
This study identifies the increased focus on learning analytics as one of the main reasons driving the corporate learning market in Europe growth over the next few years.
The corporate training market in Europe 2021-2025: Key indicators
- Average annual market growth rate in the forecast period 2021-2025
- Details of the factors that will drive the growth of the corporate training market in Europe over the next five years.
- Assessment of the size of the corporate training market in Europe and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts of future trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the corporate training market in Europe through Western Europe, Scandinavian countries, Southern Europe, as well as Central and Eastern Europe
- Analysis of the competitive market environment and detailed information on suppliers
- Details of the factors that will hinder the growth of suppliers in the corporate training market in Europe
Relevant reports on consumer discretionary rights include:
Asia Pacific Digital English Learning Market– Asia Pacific digital English learning market size segmented by end-user (non-academic learner and academic learner), deployment (on-premises and cloud), and geographic location (China, India, and the rest of APAC).
Download FREE Sample Report
US Higher Education Compliance Training Market– The size of the market for compliance training in US institutions of higher education is segmented by type (faculty and students) and mode of delivery (offline training and online training).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of contents:
Determining the size of the market
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market overview: forecast for 2020-2025
Analysis of the five forces
- Summary of the five forces
- Shopping power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- New member threat
- The threat of substitutes
- Rivalry threat
- Market condition
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Compare by product
- Technical Courses – Market Size and Forecast for 2020-2025
- Non-Technical Courses – Market Size and Forecast for 2020-2025
- Market Opportunities by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Western Europe – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Nordic Countries – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Southern Europe – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Central and Eastern Europe – Market size and forecast for 2020-2025
- Geographic Market Opportunities
Drivers, problems and trends
- Market Drivers
- Market problems
- Impact of drivers and problems
- Market trends
- Seller landscape
- Breaking the landscape
- Sellers covered
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Adobe Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Group of cities and guilds
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- John Wiley and Sons Inc.
- Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Miller Heiman Group Inc.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Inclusion and exclusion checklist
- Currency conversion rates to US dollars
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consultancy company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides practical insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. The Technavio Report Library, which employs over 500 specialized analysts, includes over 17,000 reports and calculations covering 800 technologies from 50 countries. Their client base is made up of businesses of all sizes, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base draws on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research and practical understanding of the market to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive position in the face of changing market scenarios.
Executive Director of Media and Marketing
USA: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report page: https://www.technavio.com/report/corporate-training-market-in-europe-industry-analysis