Dublin, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Added Global Reinsurance Market Outlook 2021 Update – Market Analysis, Key Trends, Competitive Information, Drivers, Challenges, Regulatory Overview and Change. ResearchAndMarkets.com’s sentence.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insight into the global reinsurance industry and key regional reinsurance markets.
This report provides a detailed overview of the global reinsurance industry. The report reflects the premium market trends of the 20 largest reinsurers and seven reinsurance hubs, data for which were collected from the annual reports of the companies / SFCRs.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as reinsurance premiums for the reporting period (2015-2019).
It also provides key metrics such as premiums accepted, assigned premiums and cession rates for the reporting period (2015-2019) and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period for reinsurance centers, including primary insurance segments.
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the global and regional reinsurance industry, major trends, driving forces, challenges, an overview of regulatory requirements and developments, and the impact of COVID-19 on the industry.
It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, an overview and comparative analysis of premium trends from leading companies and leading reinsurance markets for key regional markets. The report also provides a comprehensive overview of the regional economy and regulations.
The report also describes disaster risks at the regional level, including loss figures.
The report brings together the results of research, modeling and analysis of the publisher, providing insurers with access to information on the dynamics of reinsurance in the country.
- Key findings and dynamics of the reinsurance industry.
- Analysis of key trends in the reinsurance market.
- Understanding the key growth and profitability issues in the reinsurance industry.
- Comparative analysis of leading reinsurers.
- Regional overview and in-depth analysis of key regional reinsurance hubs.
- Impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the global and regional reinsurance industry.
- A look at the future growth trend and market prospects.
- It presents historical values for 2015-2019 for the 20 largest reinsurers in the world.
- It presents the key trends in the global reinsurance industry.
- The reports provide an in-depth analysis of the historical KPIs and the impact of COVID-19 on the company’s financial performance for leading reinsurers from 2016 to 2020.
- It provides the market share and dynamics of the rating of the largest reinsurers.
- The reports provide a detailed overview and analysis of the leading reinsurance groups, including their business, product range and financial performance.
- It presents historical values for 2015–2019 and a forecast for 2019–2024 for key regional reinsurance hubs.
- It details the profile of natural disasters in the region.
- It offers in-depth analysis of the regional reinsurance industry, the top 10 reinsurance markets, and a comprehensive overview of the economy and demographics, reinsurance market trends and the competitive landscape of key reinsurance centers.
- It provides in-depth analysis of reinsurance hubs.
- It provides ratings, premiums and competitive analysis of leading reinsurers operating in regional markets.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions with detailed historical and predictive market data relevant to the global and regional reinsurance industry.
- In-depth market analysis, information and understanding of the global reinsurance industry.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive environment and reinsurance hubs.
- Understand the key dynamics, trends and growth opportunities in the global and regional reinsurance industry.
- Identify the key regulatory changes affecting market growth.
- Identify growth opportunities in key regional markets.
- Key market trends
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Key market trends
- Global overview
- Market size
- Top Markets
2. Competitive environment
- Market Competition Review
- Alternative capital
- Company profiles
- Regional overview
- Asian-Pacific area
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- North America
- United States
- South and Central America
- Data Methodology – Tables
- Gic re
- Great West Lifeco
- Allianz SE
- China Re
- Berkshire hathaway
- Hannover re
- Swiss Re
- Munich Re
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1bzntk.