New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the Global Crude Oil Distillation Units (CDU) Outlook 2025 – Capacity and Capital Cost Prediction with details of all current and planned distillation units crude oil “” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868049/?utm_source=GNW
7 percent. It is expected to increase from 103,067 million barrels per day in 2020 to 114,416 million barrels per day in 2025, with an annualized rate of return of 2.1 percent. The United States, China, Russia, India and Japan are the main countries, accounting for 47.2 percent of the CDU’s total global power in 2020.
– Updated information on all existing and upcoming (planned and announced) refineries around the world.
– Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refinery type, status for all active, suspended, planned and announced CDU refineries in the country.
– Provides an annual breakdown of new construction and expansion capex projections by region and key country for the period 2021-2025.
Reasons to buy
– Receive the latest available information on all operating, suspended, planned and announced by CDU refineries worldwide.
– Identifying growth segments and opportunities in the CDU industry for refineries.
– Simplify decision making based on reliable data on refinery capacity.
– Evaluate your competitor’s refinery CDU portfolio
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05868049/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.