Covina, California, June 11, 2021 (GLOBAL) – The global robo taxi market was $ 0.45 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be $ 45.4 billion by 2030, with that the average annual growth rate will be 59.2%. Robot taxis are self-driving taxis and vehicles that provide on-demand and shared transportation services without human intervention. Since there is no room for human error while driving, the likelihood of an accident is almost minimal. These unmanned taxis use a variety of cameras, radars, lidars, and other uptime sensors. They are often linked to a mobile phone or tablet and have internet access, which allows them to regularly optimize their operations. These are autonomous cars with autonomy level 4 or 5, which are used to provide virtual taxi services. These are environmentally friendly, economical cars that do not emit harmful carbon dioxide.
Request a free sample of this business intelligence report @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/4692
Report “Global robo-taxi market by components (camera, lidar, radar and ultrasonic sensors), by type (hybrid cars, electric vehicles and fuel cells), by vehicles (cars and minibuses), by applications (passenger transportation)” … Transport and freight transportation) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa) – market trends, analysis and forecast until 2030 “
- On January 18, 2021, Hyundai announced that it was in talks with Apple to reduce high production costs when creating Apple’s autonomous vehicle.
- In December 2020, Amazon Zoox introduced the first self-driving electric taxi that is specifically designed for car travel.
Ask for a discount on current prices @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-discount/4692
An analyst’s perspective:
The increase in demand for self-driving cars around the world as a result of vehicle automation is one of the main factors driving the growth of the robotaxi industry. The robo taxi market will start with electric vehicles, because most of the advancements are in the field of electric vehicles. Companies are investing billions of dollars in robotic taxis to expand autonomous driving, connectivity, electrification and co-mobility, all of which will help the industry grow.
Browse 60 market data tables * and 35 figures * on 140 slides and a detailed table of contents on “Global robo-taxi market, by component (camera, lidar, radar and ultrasonic sensors), by type (hybrid cars, electric vehicles and fuel cells), by vehicles (cars and shuttles / vans), by application (passenger transport and goods ) transport) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa) – market trends, analysis and forecast until 2030 “
To find out about the upcoming trends and ideas prevailing in this market, click the link below:
Key takeaways from the report:
The global robo-taxi market was US $ 0.45 billion in 2020 and is estimated to reach US $ 45.4 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 59.2% expected. The global robo-taxi market is segmented by component, type, vehicle, application and region.
- By component, the global robo-taxi market is divided into cameras, lidars, radars and ultrasonic sensors.
- By type, the Global Robo Taxi market is divided into hybrid vehicles, electric vehicles and fuel cells.
- By vehicles, the global robo-taxi market is divided into cars and buses / vans.
- By application, the global robo-taxi market is divided into passenger transportation and freight transportation.
- By region, the global robo taxi market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Key players in the global robo-taxi market include Tesla Inc., GM Cruise LLC., Ridecell, Waymo LLC, Aptiv, Uber technologies, Volkswagen AG, Daimler AG, Lyft Inc., Baidu, Didi chuxing, Amazon, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION. , Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION and others. In the global taxi robot industry, Tesla Inc. is a major player. Organizations are concentrating on introducing a variety of advanced batteries and electric vehicles.
The marketplace provides detailed information on the manufacturing base, performance, strengths, manufacturers, and the latest trends to help companies expand their business and drive financial growth. In addition, the report presents dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional markets, competition, dominant key players and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships, as well as regulatory frameworks in different regions, affecting the trajectory of the market. The report includes the latest technological advances and innovations affecting the global market.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights are specialized market research, analytics, marketing / business strategy and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients to make informed business decisions, and to identify and pursue valuable opportunities in a targeted business area. We also help our clients meet their business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some important points answered in this market overview are below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
- Explains the details of key operating strategies with a focus on R&D strategy, corporate structure, localization strategies, manufacturing capabilities and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of market revenue for the forecast period.
- Exploring different market prospects through Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PEST and SWOT analysis.
- Explore the segments that are expected to dominate the market.
- Regional Analysis Study Expecting Highest Growth for the Forecast Period
Key Topics Covered
- Research results
- Research Assumptions
- Study scope
- Research methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market Review
- Market share (%) and BPS analysis, by region
- Competitive environment
- Heatmap analysis
- Analysis of the presence and specifics of the market
- Investment analysis
- Competitive analysis
View related reports:
- Market for robotic lawn mowers in Europe
- Global robotics market
- Global Humanoid Robot Market