Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets smartphones, personal computers, tablets, wearables, and accessories worldwide. It also sells various related services. The company offers iPhone, a line of smartphones; Mac, a line of personal computers; iPad, a line of multi-purpose tablets; and wearables, home, and accessories comprising AirPods, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Beats products, HomePod, iPod touch, and other Apple-branded and third-party accessories. It also provides digital content stores and streaming services; AppleCare support services; and iCloud, a cloud service, which stores music, photos, contacts, calendars, mail, documents, and others. In addition, the company offers various service, such as Apple Arcade, a game subscription service; Apple Card, a co-branded credit card; Apple News+, a subscription news and magazine service; and Apple Pay, a cashless payment service, as well as licenses its intellectual property, and provides other related services. The company serves consumers, and small and mid-sized businesses; and the education, enterprise, and government markets. It sells and delivers third-party applications for its products through the App Store, Mac App Store, and Watch App Store. The company also sells its products through its retail and online stores, and direct sales force; and third-party cellular network carriers, wholesalers, retailers, and resellers. Apple Inc. has a collaboration with Google to develop COVID-19 tracking system for Android and iOS devices. Apple Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Cupertino, California.
|Address||One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA, United States|
- Apple’s declining iPhone sales shouldn’t define Apple – Investorplace.com
- November 22, 2020 – SWS Partners buys PROSHARES TRUST, SCHWAB STRATEGIC T, SCHWAB STRATEGIC T, sells Realty Income Corp, The Home Depot Inc, Honeywell International Inc – GuruFocus.com
- Apple cuts the little guys a break. Will this be enough? – The motley madman
- This digital health start-up has joined forces with Amazon and Nike. Should investors take this into account? – Motley madman
- Nov 22, 2020 – BSW Wealth Partners buys Apple Inc, Alphabet Inc, VANGUARD INDEX FDS, sells JP MORGAN ETF TRUS, ISHARES TRUST, ISHARES TRUST – GuruFocus.com