Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Facebook, Inc. develops products that enable people to connect and share with friends and family through mobile devices, personal computers, virtual reality headsets, and in-home devices worldwide. The company's products include Facebook that enables people to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers; Instagram, a community for sharing photos, videos, and private messages; Messenger, a messaging application for people to connect with friends, family, groups, and businesses across platforms and devices; and WhatsApp, a messaging application that is used by people and businesses to communicate in a private way. It also provides Oculus, a hardware, software, and developer ecosystem, which allows people to come together and connect with each other through its Oculus virtual reality products. Facebook, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
- Gillingham v Pompey – Early team news: John Marquis set to replace Elis Harrison … hosts take stock after illness bug – Reuters
- 4 of the safest Robinhood stocks investors can buy – Motley Fool
- CapitalBox, a Ferratum subsidiary, acquires Dutch SME lending business from Spotcap Netherlands BV – GlobeNewswire
- Facebook says EU businesses are threatened by regulatory action – Report – Seeking Alpha
- Japanese stocks fall due to caution over US stimulus package – Reuters