Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Facebook, Inc. develops products that enable people to connect and share with friends and family through mobile devices, personal computers, virtual reality headsets, and in-home devices worldwide. The company's products include Facebook that enables people to connect, share, discover, and communicate with each other on mobile devices and personal computers; Instagram, a community for sharing photos, videos, and private messages; Messenger, a messaging application for people to connect with friends, family, groups, and businesses across platforms and devices; and WhatsApp, a messaging application that is used by people and businesses to communicate in a private way. It also provides Oculus, a hardware, software, and developer ecosystem, which allows people to come together and connect with each other through its Oculus virtual reality products. Facebook, Inc. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
- Tesla exceeds $ 500 billion market cap as S&P inclusion nears – Benzinga
- Do you have $ 2,000? 3 stocks to buy when the market next collapses – Motley Fool
- 4 AI stocks at the cutting edge of technology – Investorplace.com
- Unilever N: to acquire SmartyPants vitamins – Marketscreener.com
- Kvika, TM and Lykill merge Iceland stock exchange: TM – GlobeNewswire