Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Visa Inc. operates as a payments technology company worldwide. The company facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among consumers, merchants, financial institutions, businesses, strategic partners, and government entities. It operates VisaNet, a processing network that enables authorization, clearing, and settlement of payment transactions. In addition, the company offers card products, as well as value-added services. It provides its services under the Visa, Visa Electron, Interlink, V PAY, and PLUS brands. Visa Inc. has a strategic partnership with NovoPayment to enable financial institutions and merchants to deploy Visa's digital solutions in Latin America and the Caribbean; and a strategic agreement with Intuit Inc. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- NFL insider shares insight into Eagles’ decision not to draft Justin Jefferson – Heavy.com
- CIM Commercial Trust declares dividends on common and preferred shares – Business Wire
- Watch Alive, Nerds: Amazon Has Nintendo Switch Fortnite Bundle In Stock – SFGate
- Stock indices shake weak start and usually end higher – FOX40
- S&P 500 Hits Another New High After Slow Start; US carrier promotes Boeing Max as safe – Charleston Post Courier