Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Visa Inc. operates as a payments technology company worldwide. The company facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among consumers, merchants, financial institutions, businesses, strategic partners, and government entities. It operates VisaNet, a processing network that enables authorization, clearing, and settlement of payment transactions. In addition, the company offers card products, as well as value-added services. It provides its services under the Visa, Visa Electron, Interlink, V PAY, and PLUS brands. Visa Inc. has a strategic partnership with NovoPayment to enable financial institutions and merchants to deploy Visa's digital solutions in Latin America and the Caribbean; and a strategic agreement with Intuit Inc. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Here are the biggest billionaire scandals of 2020: Forbes
- Coronavirus Pandemic Hitting Profits for Uber and Lyft Drivers – Yahoo News
- Woman found dead in Staten Island garbage chute – Yahoo News
- Visa (V) Dips More Than Larger Markets: What You Need To Know – Yahoo Finance
- DoorDash Partners with Payfare to Offer Professional Visa Cards to Delivery Drivers – MarketWatch