Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Visa Inc. operates as a payments technology company worldwide. The company facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among consumers, merchants, financial institutions, businesses, strategic partners, and government entities. It operates VisaNet, a processing network that enables authorization, clearing, and settlement of payment transactions. In addition, the company offers card products, as well as value-added services. It provides its services under the Visa, Visa Electron, Interlink, V PAY, and PLUS brands. Visa Inc. has a strategic partnership with NovoPayment to enable financial institutions and merchants to deploy Visa's digital solutions in Latin America and the Caribbean; and a strategic agreement with Intuit Inc. The company was founded in 1958 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- US stocks-S & P, futures on Dow overtake bank, J&J profits
- AstraZeneca, J&J Resume Late Trials: How It’s Shaking Coronavirus Vaccine Race – Motley Fool
- Australian stocks are slightly weaker on virus, worries about US stimulus – Reuters
- Podcast: Ahold Delhaize USA takes on the challenge of online grocery shopping, says ecommerce chief JJ Fleeman – Reuters
- We love these underlying trends at V-TAC TechnologyLtd (GTSM: 6229) – Simply Wall St